Dear Sir

Frank More Consultant Sarl
55/57 Apkapa Missimbom Cotonou
Benin Republic

Dear Sir,

I have a female client who is interested to invest in your country on
partnership basis.

Sequel to this she has asked me to look for and recommend a reputable
and reliable person/company who can conveniently and sincerely be in
partnership with her in the investment.

In her quest,I deem it most necessary to contact you,if you can
willingly accept this and forward us with business opportunities in your country
which will be very lucrative to both parties.

We will most appreciate it if you can give this investment enquiry a
food for thought as we will want you to respond to this message as quickly
as possible.

Finally,be informed that all capital investment shall be provided by my
client while all business plans,feasibilty and ideas shall be made
available by you according to the code of investment in your country.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
Frank Kadia.