Re: RT question : softirq and minimal user RT priority

Hi,

	I reproduce the problem without the script command too. I use the tee /dev/ttyS0.
It seems the problem is related to a TIMEOUT value somewhere in the buffer management or the scsi driver.
The test is 34 minutes ( 2040 sec ) long on my machine. ( HP workstation xw8200 ).
I found 1800 sec Time out in the kernel, but not for my drivers.

What kind of test or debug could I use to find out the problem ?