License oddity in some m68k files

Someone recently pointed out to me the following wording on some of the
m68k files that reads:

|               Copyright (C) Motorola, Inc. 1990
|                       All Rights Reserved
|
|       THIS IS UNPUBLISHED PROPRIETARY SOURCE CODE OF MOTOROLA
|       The copyright notice above does not evidence any
|       actual or intended publication of such source code.

This shows up in the following files:
	arch/m68k/fpsp040/bindec.S
	arch/m68k/fpsp040/binstr.S
	arch/m68k/fpsp040/bugfix.S
	arch/m68k/fpsp040/decbin.S
	arch/m68k/fpsp040/do_func.S
	arch/m68k/fpsp040/fpsp.h
	arch/m68k/fpsp040/gen_except.S
	arch/m68k/fpsp040/get_op.S
	arch/m68k/fpsp040/kernel_ex.S

and seems to predate the bitkeeper tree, so it's a bit hard to figure
out where they came from.

Any ideas of how they made it into our tree?  And any chance of
correcting them to be the correct license or removing them?

thanks,

greg k-h