Re: wireless: recap of current issues (actions)

John W. Linville wrote:
Actions
=======

I need to establish a public git tree for wireless.  I would like for
this to be on kernel.org, but I haven't got an account established
there yet.  I've been dragging my feet a little, hoping that the
kernel.org account would materialize.

Since we are toying with the issue of multiple stacks (at least in the
wireless development kernels), some thought needs to be done w.r.t. how
to make a final decision between the two stacks.  An objective lists
of functional feature requirements seems like a good place to start.
IOW, I would like to have a list of features that would trigger the
removal of one stack shortly after the other stack achieves support
for the list.  Is this feasible?

Also, an objective and honest list of problems with both stacks should be considered...

	Jeff