Re: wireless: recap of current issues (stack)

On Saturday 14 January 2006 00:03, you wrote:
> As an aside to this whole thing, I know we're talking about *kernel* wireless
> but it's worthless to most people without good userland support as well.
> Anyone have any thoughts and feelings on what things look like on the
> desktop? I think if we work closely with some desktop people, we can shepard
> in some wonderful new desktop support on top of the new netlink API.

I am in the KDE development and have (almost) full access to the KDE svn
repository. Altought I did not do much coding on KDE apps recently,
I will be able to help in WiFi support for KDE.
The first thing I thought of, was a tray icon with basic information
about the available interfaces and basic configuration
capabilities.

--
Greetings Michael.