Re: 2.6.15-ck1

Out of curiosity, why didn't you do the monitoring using
/proc/acpi/battery/.../{state,info} (while running off battery)?  I
think that should have much finer granularity, and avoid various
capacitors that might be in the way and explain the effect you
noticed.

I also tried something that sounds like dynticks a couple of years
back, but found that TCP timers made the really long idle times I was
looking for (my idea was actually to use the RTC to wake up the CPU)
impossible.

prumpf