[patch 00/62] sem2mutex: -V1

this patch-queue converts 66% of all semaphore users in 2.6.15-git9 to
mutexes.

The conversion was done by Arjan van de Ven, Jes Sorensen and myself,
via automatic tools, and the result was verified automatically as well.
Only minimal manual editing was done. We only converted semaphores that
are used as mutexes. The known "is not a mutex" list of semaphores
collected in the -rt tree in past year was automatically added to the
do-not-convert list as well. We also reviewed the resulting changes
manually, and did testbuilds and test-boots.

the GIT tree can be pulled from:

  master.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mingo/mutex-2.6.git/

or:

  rsync://rsync.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mingo/mutex-2.6.git/

(once master has resynced)

the patch-queue can also be downloaded from:

  http://redhat.com/~mingo/generic-mutex-subsystem/

and a 'combo' patch is at:

  http://redhat.com/~mingo/generic-mutex-subsystem/combo.patch

which is useful to people who'd like to test the whole patchqueue at
once.

the patch-queue has been build-tested with allyesconfig, and booted on 4
separate x86 systems.

	Ingo