Re: patch: problem with sco

Hi Marcel,

> so it seems that Broadcom really messed the SCO MTU settings up and we
> have to workaround with some sane values.

Maybe flow control for SCO must be explicitly switched on on broadcom? It
seems that one can switch on and off flow control for SCO (but switched off
completion events should not be sent at all).

There is another thing with flow-control in in bluez: as far as I see the code
assumes to get a completion event for every packet submitted to the
controller. But this is not necessarily the case. A HCI_EV_DISCONN_COMPLETE
for a connection implicitly completes all packets of that connection.

I don't know if any controller uses this feature, though.

> Please also include the lspci for these devices.

Regards,
--
Wolfgang Walter
Studentenwerk München