Re: 2.6.15-mm3

Roman Zippel <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Wed, 11 Jan 2006, Andrew Morton wrote:
>
> > -hrtimer-...
>
> Andrew, why did you merge this one? :-(

Because the egregious rename-the-whole-world parts got taken out and
everyone who'd looked at and worked on the code except for yourself was
happy with it.

Ignoring the objections of a long-standing and respected kernel developer
is not a thing I like to do, but fortunately it's very rare.

Can you summarise, yet again, in as few words as possible, what you find
wrong with it?  I'd really like to understand, but there were waay too many
lengthy emails..