Re: Wireless: One small step towards a more perfect union...?

John W. Linville wrote:
I realize there are some burning issues at the moment, especially the
DeviceScape vs. ieee80211 stack wars.  I do not intend to pronounce
summary judgment on any issues here or in the immediate future.
Please do copy me on any important discussions, and feel free to
invite me into any pertinent mailing lists or IRC channels.  I would
also love to hear about any ongoing projects, even if they may not
be ready to be discussed publicly.

Thanks for working on this...  :)

	Jeff