2.6.15-mm2: reiser3 oops on suspend and more (bonus oops shot!)

Hello,

I didn't tested -mm1 but -mm2 has definitely too many problems currently,
let's start:

1- reiser3 oopsed[1] twice while suspending to ram. It seems
   reproducible (have some activity on the fs and suspend)

2- I had already written this email once, but the box completely
   froze, nothing in the logs, only mouse and X activity. I suspect
   again of reiser3.

3- This laptop experienced 2 long stalls (20~25 sec) during boot,
   apparently after scanning usb_storage devices and starting portmap.
   I logged the call traces (sysrq+t) during this time, I don't know if
   it is useful[2].
   Is it time for me to learn to git bisect? (Tomorrow morning I'll try
   (CET) if plain 2.6.15 also shows the same stalls).

4- I'm also affected by the ACPI Misaligned resource pointer error.

5- That's an older problem I never reported (never tracked to be a
   reiser4 problem): reiser4 shows a very bad slowness. Use case: backup
   my ~/ (rsync)
   a- from reiser4 to xfs rsync stalls for some seconds from time to
      time while building the file list (call trace during the stall[3])
      Even using mutt and editing a file with vim causes short freezes)
   b- from xfs to reiser4 after finishing the copy, sync-ing takes ages,
      gkrellm disk monitor shows 1MB/s

[1]: http://oioio.altervista.org/linux/dsc03133.jpg
[2]: http://oioio.altervista.org/linux/boot-2.6.15-mm2.3
[3]: http://oioio.altervista.org/linux/dmesg_reiser4_stalls

The reiser oops seems reproducible by suspending with some dirty cache
(I've been able to suspend/resume cycle 3 times without reiser crashing
but I also didn't have big activities on that partition).
If really necessary I can try to reproduce it (oh, poor filesystem).
Other than that are ther suggestions/patches to start with?

Oh, my .config here:
http://oioio.altervista.org/linux/config-2.6.15-mm2-2

ciao
--