Enquiry

Dear Friend,

My name is Paul Campbell, a senior staff and executive of
bank here in Scotland, United Kingdom.I have only written to seek
your
indulgence and assistance.

I wish to make a transfer involving a
huge amount.
I am proposing to make this transfer to a designated bank
account of your choice.Thus,  for your indulgence and support, I
propose an offer of 25% of the total amount to be yours after the
transfer has been successfully concluded.

Kindly reply me stating your
interest, and I shall furnish you with the details and necessary
proceedure with which to make the transfer.

I anxiously await your
response.Thanks and Godbless.

Sincerely yours,

PAUL