Re: Recursive dependency for SAA7134 in 2.6.15-rc7

Hi,

On Saturday 31 December 2005 19:39, Jean Delvare wrote:

> So I believe that "choice" is an interesting Kconfig feature when used
> with boolean options, but with modules I am not convinced, especially
> when these modules have different dependencies.

Well, I'm always open to suggestions (or even better patches) to improve
tristate choices. Such interdependent options have to be done via a choice
group, so they are handled correctly handled by kconfig, otherwise you have
to live with the current compromise. OTOH how they are mapped to the user
interface is easily changeable.

bye, Roman