[Announce] RT patch updates while Ingo is busy

On Wed, 2006-01-04 at 17:12 -0500, Steven Rostedt wrote:
> Ingo has been really busy with getting the mutex stuff into mainline, so
> he hasn't had time to update RT or even work on it very much.  Maybe,
> I'll start up a patch website to hold patches to Ingo's -rt code until
> he has time to work on it again.

While Ingo is busy working 48 hours a day on the new mutex
info-structure, the -rt patch set has been a little slow at getting
patch releases.  So I've started up a little patch fix repository for
the -rt patch set until Ingo has time to get back to this again.

If you have a problem with the -rt patch set, please CC Ingo and myself,
and I'll try to fix the problem and post a patch here.

My updates will be named -sr, so the current release is at
2.6.15-rt1-sr1.  Note, this is more like the stable branch, I'm only
updating bug fixes here.  Although this is not as strict as the stable
branch, my adding a patch will be based mainly on how critical it is.

This release contains:

- latest rtc fix (Steven Rostedt)

- ipv6 mcast rwlock initialization fix (Daniel Walker)

Download from:
http://home.stny.rr.com/rostedt/patches/

Patch order is:

http://kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/v2.6/linux-2.6.15.tar.bz2