Re: [2.6 patch] schedule obsolete OSS drivers for removal

This is a superb, informed summary of the pros and cons of ALSA.

I urge the ALSA developers to consider each point carefully so we can try to
make ALSA even better.

--
Cheers,
Alistair.

'No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway.'
Third year Computer Science undergraduate.