Linux 2.6.15

> Ok, very small/few changes in the last week, it seems everybody is off on
> vacation. All the better.
>
> The shortlog/diffstat tell the story: a few one-liners, another ipv6
> deadlock fixed, some sysctl and /proc fixes.
>
> Have fun,
>
>		Linus

  It should be quite hard not to have an answer to your E-mail,
 so here his mine...

  I have remade the patch for Gujin kernel.kgz boot file, for 2.6.15
 and 2.6.15-rc5-mm3 and uploaded it to:
http://osdn.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/gujin/linux-gujin-patch.tar.gz
 how to use this file simply documented in:
http://sourceforge.net/project/shownotes.php?release_id=382630&group_id=15465

 The main change from:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=linux-kernel&m=112859209607340&w=4
 is a bug (predecrement instead of postdecrement) on the array of IDE
 interfaces found so there is no more any bogus "ide0=0x..." parameter
 passed to the kernel command line.
 Another modification is the documentation of PHYSICAL_START configuration
 parameter to load and execute the kernel at another physical address,
 to change that parameter you need to enable
  General setup  --->  Configure standard kernel features (for small
systems)
 and you have the address in:
  Processor type and features  --->  Physical address where the kernel is
loaded
 Gujin can load those files starting at any address, and you can check
 in /proc/zoneinfo that "Node 0, zone DMA" is nearly completely free
 when loaded and run at 16 Mb (i.e. 0x1000000) - but I know that some
 configuration still have problem at this address - but do not know
 why.
 Other changes are the removal of most '//' comments and replacement
 of some inline constants with '#define'.

 If this patch would better go in -mm tree, then a cumulative patch
 is included in the sourceforge linux-gujin-patch.tar.gz ; if you
 think that this patch shall be around for a longer time, then I will
 try to keep this sourceforge location up to date - and just send
 a reminder times to times to the list.
 I would enjoy to read any comment you may have on Gujin.

 Have fun,
 Etienne.