Re: [ANNOUNCE] Wolf Mountain File System Archives and Releases

Jan Engelhardt wrote:

The Wolf Mountain File System and NWFS File System project archives for
Linux are now online at www.wolfmountaingroup.org.  All future updates
and patches to Linux which are related to these projects are now
available at this site.

the website is empty though; no code anywhere

There's code there, go look again.

http://www.wolfmountaingroup.org/pub/wmfs/ is empty.

Jan Engelhardt
OS Goes up first. The first component is a loader/debugger that boots from grub. I have a large portion of the FS completed, but I am working on another project which is first in line at present. Please be patient, it's coming.

Jeff