Re: what's next for the linux kernel?

Rik van Riel wrote:

On Tue, 4 Oct 2005, Marc Perkel wrote:

Marc Perkel
Linux Visionary

The problem I have with most visionaries is that while they see lots of stuff, they never show anything to the
rest of the world.

Unless you can explain to other people why your idea
makes sense, or unless you implement your idea, it won't
happen.

If the idea is good enough, either of explanation or
implementation should be enough.

Preaching, OTOH, does not convince people.

This stuff I'm talking about is not theoretical. It's been in Novell Netware since 1990 and it works great. Netware with DOS in 1990 is still far superior to Linux today. Once you've had Netware - Linux is laughable. All youhave to do is look ate Netware and copy it. Or the mars-nwe netware emulator for that matter. The code to do this already exists.

--
Marc Perkel - [email protected]

Spam Filter: http://www.junkemailfilter.com
   My Blog: http://marc.perkel.com