Re: AIO Support and related package information??

Hi Sebastein,

Thanks for Replying ....

>   This is perfectly normal as a vanilla kernel only
> have
> support for aio_read and aio_write without event
> notification
> so only aio_read_one and aio_write_one will pass

1)well Whether these test cases will work after
applying the patches to kernel

2)What all the patches we need to apply in order to
provide full AIO  support on kernel 2.6.11

>   Strange, if you gave the --disable-aio-signal and
> --disable-lio-signal arguments, configure should not
> even
> try to check those features. Send me your resulting
> config.log.

Well Sorry For this ,As my script has broken down
these option ..Again Sorry for this mistake...

Thanks in advance
Vikas