Re: AIO Support and related package information??

hi Sebastien,

Thanks for your Support
well i am able to build for arm platform by removing
all the exit statments from configure script but while
executing on arm board ,i am getting this result log
for libposix-0.6/check :

aio_cancel: cancel error : 1 (Operation not permitted)
aio_cancel_fd: cancel returned AIO_NOTCANCELED
aio_fsync: fsync error 1 (Operation not permitted)
aio_read_one_sig: aio_read error: Invalid argument
aio_read_one_thread: aio_read error: Invalid argument
aio_read_one_thread_id: aio_read error: Invalid
argument
aio_suspend: Cannot create testfile: Invalid argument
aio_suspend_timeout: Cannot create testfile: Invalid
argument
aio_write_one_sig: aio_write error: Invalid argument
aio_write_thread: aio_write error: Invalid argument
aio_write_one_thread_id: aio_write error: Invalid
argument
lio_listio_wait: Cannot open testfile: Invalid
argument
lio_listio_nowait: Cannot open testfile: Invalid
argument

only two test cases ./aio_read_one and ./aio_write_one
is not giving
any
error

Is this justified
Do you think it is correct ,This is with bare
kernel2.6.11 and libposix-0.6 package
2)

> ./configure --disable-default-maxevents
> --disable-aio-signal
> --disable-lio-signal --disable-lio-wait
> --disable-cancel-fd
> --disable-buffered-aio
>
>   that way, the configure script will not try to
> autodetect
> kernel features.
>
>   The configure options available may be found with
>
>     configure --help
>
>   aio_read and aio_write with no event notification
> should work
> provided you implemented the ARM syscall wrappers.

I tried this approach but i am getting these errors

Errors :

checking for signal support on AIO completion...
configure: error:
cannot
run test program while cross compiling
See `config.log' for more details.
checking for signal support on LIO completion...
configure: error:
cannot
run test program while cross compiling

Can this be Resolved