Re: Reboot & ACPI suspend Laptop display initialization

Hmm.  It seems unlikely to me that Toshiba will bother fixing a bug
like this (even as serious as this one is) for a 3-yr-old laptop on my
request.  I checked, and I already have the latest BIOS released by
them on 9-24-2002.  The fact that they let a bug as serious as this
through their QA really shocks me, esp. since my wife works for
Panasonic QA and I know the procedures they go through.  I will never
buy from Toshiba again.

Thanks for the responses guys!

Mike