Sniffing PCI bus

Hi,

I'm trying to get some information on a card plugged on a PCI bus.
The driver exist only for Windows, so I try to spy the PCI bus under
Windows XP and trying to get the content of the commands to the chipset
of the card.

I am using this Windows PCI sniffer (with the -D option):
http://members.datafast.net.au/~dft0802/downloads.htm

Unfortunately, whatever I do with the card, I only get one type of
memory image (the one displayed when the card is uninitialized).

So, I guess I do something wrong.

Does anybody get some experience in PCI sniffing under Windows XP ?
What are the good softwares to use, the tricks to know, etc.

Any help is welcome.

Just for your interest, the chipset that I'm trying to analyse is this
one: http://r-engine.sourceforge.net/

Regards
--
Emmanuel Fleury

The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds;
And the pessimist fears this is true.
  -- James Branch Cabell