Cpufreq without voltage/freq. tables in ACPI

Hi.
I have laptop with Pentium M Dothan (stepping B0) 1.6GHz. There are no voltage/freq. paris in ACPI available, so i can't use frequency scaling under Linux.

However i can press special button that raises CPU frequency from 600MHz to 1.6GHz. It's above keyboard, with ventilator sign.

So maybe it is possible to detect which version of Dothan B0 i have? There are AFAIK four versions using different voltage/freq. pairs VID#{A,B,C,D}.

I mean: detect which voltages are used after pressing ventilator button and then check which version of VID# it is.

Other case: where do they keep this information? This ventilator button works (almost: i can't switch back to 600MHz), so it must be stored somewhere..

PS. I'm not subscribed to the list, please Cc me.
--
Regards
Sebastian