Re: 2.6.13 brings buffer underruns when burning DVDs at high speeds (16x)

Hummm Okay. After making some ugly changes (I basically reverted all
the /drivers/block subdir to version 2.6.12.6), I still have buffer
underruns.

Does anyone know where it could come from ? I would say that I am a
little bit stuck now. I am quite sure that it is also not comming from
the devices driver (ide-cd, usb-storage...) as I tried with different
devices on different ports (mostly IDE and emulated SCSI via USB) with
the same result.

Note: This is also happening with k3b ;-)