Re: How to plan a kernel update ?

Thank's for all to help me. I can resume this conversation in two topics:

- If I have a server with 2.4, it's interesting create a process to
make frequent kernel update (2.4.1, 2.4.2, 2.4.3, etc), until the
latest 2.4 stable version. The same process be equal to a 2.6 server.

- To change a server in 2.4 stable version to 2.6 stable version, it's
interesting create a new server and reinstall all applications.

thank's

Weber Ress