Reminder: 2.6.14 merge window closing

As per the new merge policies that were discussed during LKS in Ottawa
earlier during the summer, I'm going to accept new stuff for 2.6.14 only
during the first two weeks after 2.6.13 was released.

That release was ten days ago, so you've got four more days before I don't
want any big merges.

After that, I'll do a -rc1, and then we're supposed to just do fixes and
thus only work on any regressions and other immediate issues.

I've been merging a lot lately (happily, I got some work done during the
trip last week), so we certainly already have enough for 2.6.14. But I
just wanted to remind people that if they expected me to merge your work,
you're getting closer to the cut-off point..

(Of course, if you already sent me a pointer, and I haven't merged it yet,
it might be because I missed something during travels, so please do
re-send in that case)

			Linus