Regarding pktgen tool in linux kernel

Hello,

I am using pktgen tool to test the performance of my
NIC for small packets that has more fragments. With
the pktgen, for 64 byte packet size and I am able to
set the maximum number of fragments as 5. Is it
possible to have more number of fragments in the given
64 / 128 byte packet size. I was going through the
code and could see that a check is been made to reset
the fragments count to predifined value, if it goes
beyond some limit.

Is it possible to modify the pktgen to support more
number of fragment in a given packet size?

Please let me know your view and provide me some
pointers.

Thanks,
~Mobi