Re: APs from the Kernel Summit run Linux

I've been looking into the airlink devices (fry's house brand) and they have a marvell based AP (the one that made /. a few weeks go, sells for $17 on sale). when I contacted airlink about getting the source they replaied that current versions only run in-house developed code, no eCos or uCLinux code, even thought the Libertas AP-32 and -52 kits provide no help in running anything else.

so far nobody has been able to uncompress the firmware to prove different.

David Lang