Re: Initramfs and TMPFS!

On Thu, 2005-08-25 at 14:15 -0400, [email protected] wrote:
>    >Could you please please pretty please get an RFC compliant mailer that
>    >generates  "In-Reply-To" and preferable even "References" headers?
>    >Right
>    >now every mail you write starts a new thread instead of referencing to
>    >the previous one. See http://lkml.org/lkml/2005/8/25/180/ to see what
>    >I mean.
>
> I'm not subscribed to the list and I use lynx and a small mda
> called msmtp, so I know it's awkward (perhaps mostly for me).

People seem to be CCing you, can't you reply to the message you receive
that way? That's how everyone else who doesn't subscribe gets along...

Anyway, if you insist on sending things manually, you could add the
correct References and/or In-Reply-To headers by had as well.

Ian.
--
Ian Campbell

Experience is the worst teacher.  It always gives the test first and
the instruction afterward.