Re: Linux-2.6.13-rc7 : OK

Hello,

On Tue, Aug 23, 2005 at 10:08:13PM -0700, Linus Torvalds wrote:

> Hullo.
>
>  I really wanted to release a 2.6.13, but there's been enough changes
> while we've been waiting for other issues to resolve that I think it's
> best to do a -rc7 first.
>
> Most of the -rc7 changes are pretty trivial, either one-liners or
> affecting some particular specific driver or unusual configuration. The
> shortlog (appended) should give a pretty good idea of what's up.

Well, it's been running here for a few hours this evening, and I must say
that I have not noticed anything strange yet (except the printk timestamps
which switch to zero twice during boot and start with funny values, but
that's not important). The box is a dual-k7 with aic7xxx, and NFSv3 over
an e1000 NIC. Tested with SMP and preempt enabled.

> 		Linus

Regards,
Willy