Re: [RFC - 0/9] Generic timekeeping subsystem (v. B5)

On Tue, 16 Aug 2005, john stultz wrote:

> That is why I'm suggesting time_interpolator users to move to my code
> (when they're ready, of course :).

Both are basically timesources. That is why I would suggest you upgrade
the interpolators to timesources. Doing that would enable a gradual
transition instead of a cutover to a new time subsystem. It should also
insure that the gains we have made in terms of accuracy of time will be
preserved in the new system. And the code would be able to use the
existing proven code that already allows system time with nanosecond
precision.