RE: The Linux FAT issue on SD Cards.. maintainer support please

Dear Lennart,

I have bought a "entermultimedia" USB 2.0 21-in-1 card.
There are no Linux driver support in the CD  provided.
Can u suggest me what is best bug (USB card reader) with Linux driver
support in the Market.

Regards,
Mukund Jampala

SD
>> cards formatted in windows & linux.
>>
>> I have identified fat_fill_super() in fs/fat/inode.c file as the
>> function that reads the super block of as MS-DOS FS.
>>
>> To debug, I have rebuilt my kernel 2.6.10 inserting some debug
messages
>> in the FS sub-system to know what data is coming into "struct
>> fat_boot_sector *b" structure in fs/fat/inode.c file after sb_bread()
>> call.
>>
>> I believe that this data in the "struct fat_boot_sector *b" should be
>> FAT12 information.
>>
>> On the camera formatted SD that is NOT mounting I have found this
>> structure to be all '0' till total_sectors variable (relevant till
here
>> on - FAT12).
>>
>> Will you please verify if there & tell me if the problem is in the
FAT