Re: Atyfb questions and issues

I played a while with atyfb in LinuxBIOS. move the xl_init.c into LinuxBIOS.

there is one patch call xlinit.c that can be used even ati fb is not
inited in BIOS to make kernel still can use atyfb.

I wonder if James put that in mainstream, he already sent one patch
for 2.6.5....

please refer to
http://www.linuxbios.org/pipermail/linuxbios/2004-May/007734.html

I guess the mips fw already execute the ati option rom via x86 emulator...

YH