Re: isa0060/serio0 problems -WAS- Re: Asus MB and 2.6.12 Problems

Michael Krufky <[email protected]> wrote:

> I am cc'ing your message to Vojtech Pavlik, the INPUT DRIVERS kernel
> maintainer.
>
> Vojtech, I figured these should be sent to you.  If I am wrong, please
> redirect them to the correct person / list and let us know.

(Pleasee don't top-post.  See what a mess you've made!)

I don't think we've fixed all the bugs which people were reporting in this
thread.  Could people please retest 2.6.13-rc6 when it's out and generate
new reports for any remaining problems?  Via bugzilla.kernel.org would be
preferred (by me.  Otherwise tracking the status of these things is a
nightmare).

Thanks.

(And, unlike previous cycles, I'll be tracking these bugs into the 2.6.14
series, so nobody can hide!)

(As long as they're in bugzilla)