Re: revert yenta free_irq on suspend

> If an interrupt is screaming due to lack of initialization and gets turned
> off, just make sure it gets re-enabled when it is being initialized.

That still doesn't handle the case where a device has an interrupt
handler on a shared IRQ and another device on the chain interrupts it
after it has suspended its device,

we need to either fix *for all drivers* (otherwise people sharing IRQs
will have breakages that people not sharing them won't see ... )

a) add request/free irq sets
b) add code to the interrupt handlers to make sure we aren't in a
powerdown state...

I don't really mind which is the recommended one I'd just prefer we do
it the same way everwhere... so I still believe the yenta_irq patch is
correct if we are doing a, or if not we need to do b....

Dave.