Unable to mount the SD card formatted using the DIGITAL CAMREA on Linux box

Dear All,

We have developed a Block Device Driver to handle the flash media
devices in Linux 2.6.x kernel. It is working fine. We are able to mount
the SD cards that are formatted on Windows systems, but we unable mount
the cards that are formatted using the DIGITAL CAMERA.

We have found one thing that the Windows and Digital Camera both are
formatting the SD cards in FAT12 only. But why we are not able to mount
the SD cards on Linux Box that are formatted using the Digital Camera.

Could any one explain the problem? It is great help to us.
Thanks in advance and we are looking forward a POSITIVE reply.

Thanks and Regards,
Srinivas G