NLS for HFS and "mount" tool.

 I've got no reply so i resend this letter.
Roman, i'd like to finish the work and would like to ask you what is wrong with your version of the NLS support for MacHFS. I expected it to appear in v 2.6.12 but there's no it. I would like to proceed basing on it if you insist. Also i would like to ask someone who is responsible for "mount" tool. I'd suggest to modify it in order to support several lines in fstab with the same device and mount points but different filesystems and options.
 For example:
/dev/cdrom /mnt/cdrom udf,iso9660 user,noauto,iocharset=koi8-r 0 0
/dev/cdrom /mnt/cdrom hfsplus user,noauto,nls=koi8-r 0 0
/dev/cdrom /mnt/cdrom hfs user,noauto,iocharset=koi8-r,codepage=10007 0 0
Currently mount will stop at the first line and produce an error if the filesystem is not udf or iso (in the example). It will ignore the following lines. This would greatly improve handling of removable devices. Is there something (standards for example) which could prevent from this implementation?

--
 Kind regards, Pavel Fedin