Re: 2.6.13-rc3: swsusp works (TP 600X)

> Perhaps the patch from Daniel Ritz to free the yenta IRQ on suspend
> (attached) will help?

Alas, when I went to apply it, patch said it was already there, and
sure enough 2.6.13-rc3-mm2 does have it.

One approach is to find out why PCMCIA cannot remove the socket power
when using cardctl eject (assuming that the error is related to the
swsusp failing).  The error is puzzling because physically ejecting
the card doesn't produce the message.  I'll try to chase that one
down, and welcome any hints on where to look or what debugging to turn
on.  I've looked in drivers/pcmcia/cs.c, which is where the error is
printed, but no enlightenment dawned, and will try setting pcmcia
debugging.

-Sanjoy