Helpme WitCh Cpu Scaling. Hi People

It is the first mail that I write. I call gabri and I am 18 years old. I am
Spanish. I want to comment that me program does not work ningun to regulate
the Mhz of the processor. " Cpufreq, cpuydn, powernow ". I do not manage to
load ningun module from the kernel inside cpuscalig in that it(he,she)
fences with an amd mobile sempron.
The modules of athlon do not go.
Do they work to give support to the mobile sempron in the future versions of
the kernel?
what can I do ?

______________________________________________ Renovamos el Correo Yahoo! Nuevos servicios, más seguridad http://correo.yahoo.es