Re: [INPUT] simple question on driver initialisation.

Thanks Vojtech for your answers !

--- Vojtech Pavlik <[email protected]> a écrit :

> It's also available via an ioctl() and in sysfs. This allows you to
> specify in an application that you want a device plugged into a specific
> port of the machine. Not many applications can use it at the moment, but
> udev can use it to assign a name of the device node.

hmm, how can I use ioctl to find the location device since I need the location
to pass it to ioctl ?

I can't find "pinpad/input0" in sysfs, does that mean I need to add sysfs
suppport in my driver, and it's not done in input module when I register
my input driver ?

> "pinpad/input0" doesn't sound right. What port is your pinpad connected
> to?

Actually I'm working on an embedded system which owns a pinpad controller.
This controller is accessed by using io mem and it talks to the pinpad through
a dedicated bus. So I accessed it through io space.

thanks,

         Francis.