Re: CheckFS: Checkpoints and Block Level Incremental Backup (BLIB)

Ted,

Thanks for your suggestions and help.

We started it from 2.6.7 last year and then it was sitting idle for several
months for lack of resources. We'll go back to that version and generate a
diff that's easier to read.

Yes, changing the name has made the task of rebasing wrt. changing kernels lot
difficult. Our original intention was to make testing easier by keeping ext3
and checkfs filesystems in the same kernel. Had we continued it at that
point, we would have posted differences wrt. ext3 sources themselves. There
was compelling reason to change the name.

Regards.
-Amit