Re: Supermount

> Supermount is obsolete there are other tools in userspace that do the
> job perfectly.
> e.g ivman which uses hal and dbus.

They cannot mount on demand, thus cannot do the same job. The boot
partition, for example, is something that should only be mounted when
required. The same obviously also goes for network filesystems in many
cases (i.e. avoid having zillion idling connections to the server).

> Also there are other fs like supermount e.g submount etc...

I woudldn't care about the implementation (original supermount,
supermountng, submount or something else). Getting the job done is what
counts.

- Tronic -