Re: amd64 Interbench Results

If these are reasonable numbers, is there any methods available to improve the
responsiveness of X? I find I can't get smooth drawing, both scrolling text
(in konsole) and dragging windows around, yields "skips" where the drawing
isn't fluid.

Secondly, what are the suggested settings for preempt in the ck kernel
configuration?

Thanks for your time.

--
Gabriel Devenyi