Re: [patch 2.6.13-git] 8250 tweaks

Russell King <[email protected]> wrote:
> but it's not.  We need PPC folk to fix their
> SERIAL_PORT_DFNS and remove obsolete stuff like
> RS_TABLE_SIZE.

Hope Mark could take care this change. I have no
sandpoint board at hand:-)

I removed RS_TABLE_SIZE on my target successfully
and happened to found that there was other file like
../syslib/gen550_dbg.c required SERIAL_PORT_DFNS
as well which could use for KGDB or sth.

> Ideally, SERIAL_PORT_DFNS should end up being
> completely empty.

It has implemented on my target:-)

Still one puzzle related serial port. That's interrupt
itself. I enabled two serial ports attached two
different interrupt levels like 9/10 with disable
interrupt shared. How come only one appeared
in /proc/interrupts? What could be on your platform
or they should be?

Thanks a lot,

Sam