Re: Merging relayfs?

Tomasz Kłoczko wrote:
> *NOT using realyfs* if it is not neccessary for possibly big amout
> of feactures future KProbes IMO in this case is *fundamental*.
>
> To time where this base not requiring relayfs feactures will not be
> integrated in kernel code better IMO will be stop merging relayfs.

This part of the thread is really veering off-topic. This counters thing is
your own personal crusade and has nothing to do with the fundamental need
for a generic buffering mechanism such as relayfs.

I would suggest you start a separate thread to discuss the implementation of
a generic counters mechanism, if that's indeed what you're interested in.

Karim
--
Author, Speaker, Developer, Consultant
Pushing Embedded and Real-Time Linux Systems Beyond the Limits