Re: share/private/slave a subtree - define vs enum

Hi Roman,
Roman Zippel writes:
I don't generally disagree with that, I just think that defines are not part of that list.

They're in Documentation/CodingStyle (see Chapter 11).
Roman Zippel writes:
Look, it's great that you do reviews, but please keep in mind it's the author who has to work with code and he has to be primarily happy with, so you don't have to point out every minor issue.

I completely agree with you that the author must be happy with the code. I also think Vojtech has a good point about reviewing for the most important things first and worrying about nitpicks later. I'll try to find a better balance for reviews. Thanks Roman. Pekka