[OT] SCSI Printer on AIC78XX without SCSI Terminator

Hello, I was tried to use a SCSI Printer, onto a AIC78XX (old and new driver),
when driver load, it recognise the Scanner, the Printer and Panel, but may be
the copier doesn't have an internal terminator, and driver hangs forever
discovering unexistent 4th device. I do not wish to dissasemble the copier to
solder the terminator, and I never deal with SCSI HW. Kernel I was tried:
2.6.7, 2.4.23. but I think the driver does not change from 2.6.7 to 2.6.12.

I see the doc about this driver but I can't figure out wich of a lot options
can help to not try to discover more than 3 devices... I'll have a chance to
play with this machine the next week, then I'm taking ideas.

aic7xxx=seltime:2
this option wait for answer but the device 4º waits forever...
aic7xxx=no_reset
I don't....
aic7xxx=override_term
mmmmmm

The new driver support cmdline args?

If someone can share comment I would appreciate it

cheers
--
Gustavo Guillermo Pérez
Compunauta uLinux