Re: Realtime Preemption, 2.6.12, Beginners Guide?

On Friday 08 Jul 2005 20:48, Ingo Molnar wrote:
> * Alistair John Strachan <[email protected]> wrote:
> > Unfortunately I see nothing like this when the machine crashes. Find
> > attached my config, which has CONFIG_4KSTACKS and the options you
> > specified. Are you sure this is sufficient to enable it?
>
> i have booted your .config, and stack overflow debugging is active and
> working. So it probably wasnt a straight (detectable) stack recursion /
> stack footprint issue.

Ingo,

Your first guess was accurate, I hadn't realised these messages were a lower
log level than BUG: or the oops, so I wasn't watching them. Disabling quiet
now, I'll try to address all your queries in a timely fashion.

We're getting closer anyway, I feel.

--
Cheers,
Alistair.