Re: "Spy'ing" characters sent thru serial port ?

Hello,

you might want to try to boot your software into an emulator such as vmware
and sniff the communications between the virtual machine and the real device.
This way, you will know if it is the OS which is retransmitting data to the
hardware.

Regards,
willy