Re: setkeycodes, sysrq, and USB keyboard

Vojtech Pavlik ha scritto:

>Sorry, you can't use 'setkeycodes' on USB keyboards. They don't use the
>PS/2 protocol, and hence it doesn't make sense.

ouch! cannot push SysRq?!?
do I still need my PS/2 keyboard plugged in?

(that keyboard is terribly useful because it is a USB hub... but having
the need to plug a PS/2 keyboard whenever X locks up is a waste of
forces... and a waste of keyboards)

isn't there a workaround for this??
an option in the kernel .config to hardcode sysrq-scancodes would be
fine. sorry but i never look in the deep of the kernel. if you point me
to some branch of the kernel maybe i could hack it :9

ciao!

--
Federico